Contact Us Today with Roofing Questions and Quote Requests
Contact True Roofing.
Don't leave your roof repair or installation to just anyone, True Roofing's professionally-trained workmen understand the potential dangers when working on residential roof structures. Each year, residents attempting to do their work are hurt in falls or with the tools and materials themselves. So leave the heavy lifting to us!
Studies show the problems people experience with their residential roofs are most likely because of shoddy work done by the contractor; and not the fault of the materials. Therefore, it's vital to hire a contractor with extensive experience with various repair and installation situations. That's why our installers are highly trained, and each project manager has at least a decade's worth of experience managing roofing projects.
When should I contact True Roofing for a roof repair or installation?
Depending on your situation, getting your roof repaired will handle your needs. But there are particular situations when installing a new roof is necessary.
Contact us for a roof repair if:
- There is minor damage - A total roof replacement might be a costly, excessive expense when you have a small number of repairs. A quality roof should last for many years and withstand inclement weather. Small leaks, minor holes, and cosmetic defects can be repaired.
- You have a small budget - Opting for a roof repair over a replacement can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. When a repair will do, a replacement is an unnecessary expense.
- You have to maintain architectural integrity - In some situations, roofs must be in their original composition for as long as possible. Replacing the roof on any house or building will inevitably change the look of the property.
- We're needed on short notice - The sudden discovery of a roof leak can impact you and your family's plans. While it's not a good idea to wait on a roof replacement, sometimes you have obligations that you must take care of first. When time is limited, you could easily have a roof problem fixed, even at short notice, and get on with your other plans.
- You recently replaced your roof - Seeing through your investment on a roof that's only a few years old is undoubtedly your best option. Staying on top of regular roof maintenance will extend its life, and a repair can handle any minor damage.
A typical homeowner may replace a roof once or twice while living in that home, meaning it's not likely you will have to replace it more than once. But sometimes a replacement is necessary when:
- The sell-by date has been reached - After two decades, asphalt roofs generally expire. A consistent look from materials is more likely to happen when you opt for a new roof.
- Current building codes are not met - Complying with modern-day building codes can be the difference between staying or leaving your existing home. You may run into problems later on, should you decide to sell your property.
- There is overwhelming damage - In some circumstances, a roof will be too damaged for mere repair work. For example, your roof can only withstand repairs on 30 percent of it, and any amount of damage beyond that will likely leave you with no other option but to purchase a new roof altogether.
- A natural disaster caused significant damage - If a hurricane or tornado has passed through your area, this can severely compromise the structural integrity of your roof, even if the damage isn't easily visible.
- You want one - If you're looking to revitalize the look and feel of your home, having a new roof installed can make all the difference!
For many years the estimators, installers, and management at True Roofing have treated New Jersey homeowners, and business owners, with respect and professionalism. Our established and admirable track record has earned an excellent reputation for working on various roof systems. schedule below to get the Best roofing service in Woodbridge, Newark, Manhattan and many other Middlesex County locations.
Request Your Inspection or Quote Today
Just use our form below!
SCHEDULE YOUR SERVICE TODAY
THE TRUE ROOFING PROCESS
A consistent, reliable, and true to their word roofing contractor will do things the same high quality way every time. If a roofing company you're consulting has no predictable process, they also have no predictable results. In other words, the return on your investment with them will be a gamble. At True Roofing, our roofing process is the same whether it's for a minor roof repair or a major roof replacement. Our results are high quality, reliable, predictable, repeatable.
The inspection is the first step many contractors skimp on. That's a mistake that can cost both you as the customer and the roofer dearly. That doesn't mean it has to take a long time, however. An inspection by an experienced and highly qualified roofing veteran can be conducted in 30-60 minutes and again, they will follow a set process with a checklist to ensure complete assessment of the situation. If a roofer is casual about assessing your roof and flippant about quoting you thousands of dollars for repairs or installation, we suggest you move on to another company. The inspection sets the ground work for everything else.
Working Out The Details
The quoting, discussion of budgetary concerns, payment options such as financing, and finally scheduling. If you have any special notes or concerns, if you have specific scheduling, if you want a certain type of shingle, custom metal roof, tile roof, etc., we will discuss all these details with you, answer every possible question you have, and ensure you're ready to move on. True Roofing will never use high pressure sales tactics, nor will we ever need to. You will see the value upfront, and we do everything possible to make our services as affordable as possible to everyone at all budget levels. No high pressure sales, ever.
Doing it Right the First Time
The last step is to actually get out there and do the work. Whether it's a minor repair, major repair, small installation, major replacement, your roofing crew will treat it with the same level of attention that we treat all our projects. Armed with the detailed inspection notes and knowing exactly what needs to be done, prepared with the schedule and time frames, and any special notes & concerns you may have, our crew can proceed along the previously agreed on plan and execute it flawlessly. The purpose of the process is to standardize results, and we carry that mindset into our work on the roof as well. Do it once, do it right.